The Datamax-O’Neil Performance Series is a new, innovative family of printers that was designed to resolve a number of issues customers had been having with thermal printers for many years. The result is a printer family that is the easiest to load, easiest to use and easiest to integrate of any thermal printers available anywhere. The Performance Series printers offer superior print quality, auto-load capabilities, user-friendly color touchscreen, unparalleled print registration and an industry standard printer language, PCL. PCL is standardized to run on a variety of operating systems, so it is independent of any application software running on a computer. This ensures faster and easier plug-play integration, getting your printer systems up and running sooner. The Performance Series printers are manufactured to the highest standards and feature a die cast frame and metal covers which are ideal for industrial environments. Available in 4" (4.16in / 105.7mm or 6" (6.83in / 173.5mm) label printing capabilities, the thermal printers also can print at speeds from 6 ips / 152 mmps to 10 ips / 254 mmps and from 300 dpi to 600 dpi to meet the most diverse requirements.
• SAP® ready printers - is a benefit that derives from a true PCL5 thermal barcode printer. Middleware applications are no longer necessary within printer networks. All Performance printers are SAP Certified.
• Laser and inkjet printer - users can realize the benefits of a ruggedised thermal barcode printer and reduce operating costs with seamless integration of a true PCL5 device.
• Media auto-loading and calibration - to give printer operators freedom from complex and time consuming media setup.
• Graphic color touchscreen - display with an intuitive menu flow making the user interface and navigation seamless.
• Die cast frame - and metal covers designed specifically for harsh work environments.
• Standard 300 dpi printhead - with each Performance Series printer allows users to now benefit from a higher resolution printhead with better text, images and barcodes at a 203 dpi printhead price.
• 50 resident scalable fonts - is the new standard in thermal barcode printing. No longer restricted to a limited font selection, users can create custom labels on-demand.
• PCL5e Standard Language - makes graphics integration easier and allows users to spend less time setting up printers. Offers virtually endless application choices.