Key features of the Opticon PX30
- Compact size (w x d x l) 50 x 83 x 21 mm
- 1mb of data memory
- 3 key operation - Scan Code, Add 1 and Detract 1
- Fully programmable with use of Opticon's free to download Development Kit
- Graphic LCD display, application programmable
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries, charged through USB port which will operate for a minimum of 50 Hours of continuous use
- 1.5 metre drop and IP42 rated
- Supplied in a box with the USB cable for charging/downloading and a wrist strap allowing for the user to be up and running with no additional accessories
Where can the PX30 be utilised?
The PX-30 has a demo application which is downloaded from Opticon's website to allow the user to operate a simple code/quantity/date application with the 3 keys being used to scan barcodes, and the user can simply press the Add 1 or Detract 1 to increment/decrement the quantity stored. The stored data is downloaded via the Opticon Neto Download Utility, again available on the Opticon website. The PX-30 will suit applications such as stock control for stores and retail environments, Exhibition Management, Market Research and general applications where the user needs a simple device with some level of visual feedback via the display.