Get your FREE QRCode barcode as a gift to the Internet community brought to you by www.barcode-uk.com.
If you are going to use them, we would be happy to see a recommendation by linking www.barcode-uk.com. Or talk about it on Twitter or Facebook.
How to use our QR Code Generator?A QR code generator is a software or online application that allows you to create QR codes. QR codes are probably the most popular and flexible two-dimensional barcode that is used by most businesses and individuals for anything from their marketing campaigns, education and even in ordinary lives and lets not forget just for fun! They’re widely used by any web design agency
As QR codes gain popularity, more and more Web sites are offering free QR code generator services. With all the choices, and because they are all similarly free, most people just use the first QR code generator they find. But how do you distinguish one service from the other? How can you be sure that you are using the best QR code generator there is? Here are five tips:
1. A QR code generator should be flexible.The best thing about QR codes is that it can contain a lot of different types of information behind it. So your QR code generator should be able to handle all these various types of information, but still be very convenient to use.
2. Your QR code generator should be easy to use.On the other side of the spectrum, there are generators that try to incorporate as many types of information possible, but the resulting interface is too confusing to use to be of any help at all. On top of being able to let you easily input your desired information, you should be able to find your way through your QR code generator easily. A tabbed and properly indexed QR code generator can work wonders if you are working with different types of URLs, data, social media platforms, and graphics.
3. Choose a QR code generator that allows you to download your codes in different file formats.While most services that allow you to create QR code allow you to download the generated codes in graphic format, it certainly helps to have the code in vector format such as a PDF file that doesn’t lose its resolution when enlarging. This would be very helpful if you need to print large versions of your QR code for printed materials.
4. Your QR code generator should allow you to embed your code easily.This would come especially handy when you are putting up the generated code solely on your Web site. No more downloading the code and then uploading it to your Web host. All you have to do is to copy the embed code that your generator provides.
5. The QR code generator is part of a system that gives you the option to store and manage codes.Imagine having to take care of dozens of QR codes for different clients, products and services. A built-in system to help you manage your codes would surely go a long way.
A QR code generator should make your life easy. It is no longer enough to just be able to generate a QR code, it’s now necessary to have all these features on top of being free. These are just a few reason’s why you should consider using our QR code generator to save, track and print your QR code with us!